As parents and carers, you are all members of FOCCS! Because of this, you’re very welcome to attend our committee meetings.
Below is a list of the current members of the FOCCS Committee who work really hard to organise events, keep you informed and run our finances.
- Chair: Paula Stanger firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caroline Brydon is Vice-Chair email@example.com
- Elizabeth Munday is Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hailey Dixon is Secretary email@example.com
- Ella Pick is Uniform Sale Coordinator
- Liz Foot is Cake Day Coordinator
- Jo Reardon is Newsletter Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sabrina Goddard is Grounds Project Champion email@example.com
- Chris and Ros Knight are Christmas Fayre Coordinators firstname.lastname@example.org
- May Fayre Coordinator – Vacant email@example.com
As well as our committee members, we have a network of class contacts. These are volunteers who represent each class in the school. They liaise between parents/carers and the class teacher about FOCCS events. They are actively involved in planning and supporting major events and activities at school. Please click on the following link for a complete list of Class Contacts together with their email addresses.
The names of each year group’s class contacts are given below:
- Foundation: Gan Shermer, Rachel Acres, Rachael Courage, Agnes Mason
- Year 1: Laurinda Bellew, Gillian Jones, Eleanor Walker, Emma Darling
- Year 2: Caroline Bowater, Jenn Taylor, Mary Connolly, Nick McGrogan
- Year 3: Michelle Rogerson, Aylene Rogers, Lisa Carey, Lizzy Swann-Price, Hannah Wilson
- Year 4: Alexandra Pugh, Charlotte Squire, Sabrina Goddard, Steph Gan, Vicky Brown
- Year 5: Clare Belmont, Emily Critchley, Kate Thouless, Kerri Miles
- Year 6: Beverley Belza, Helen Fuggle, Susannah Brazeley, Michelle Rogerson