The Christ Church spelling scheme is both individual and fun: children go ‘around the world’ with a series of booklets that are grouped into continents. Their journey sees them progress through increasingly complex words set everywhere from England to Cape Verde. This includes dictation and random tests that pull spellings from across the scheme.
Children at Christ Church also learn National Curriculum Common Exception Words at various points throughout the year.
Click on the links below to find out more.
- Letter For All Parents
- Spelling Relaunch Presentation Booklet
- Learning Key Words (For Parents)
- Key Words Continuum (Mini Version)
- National Curriculum Common Exception Words List
- Click to View Year 1 Spelling Booklet (SPAG)
- Click to View Year 2 Spelling Booklet
- Click to View Year 3 & 4 Spelling Booklet
- Click to View Year 5 & 6 Spelling Booklet