You’ll find a range of our key policies and important informational leaflets on this page. These can be viewed by clicking on the appropriate link.
We’ve also included a link to other policies and supporting documents that are held by the school in this page’s sidebar. (alternatively, click here to access a list of them). Please note that all of these are available on request from the school office as well.
Review of Policies: From time to time we’ll ask for your help in reviewing some of our school policies. We will alert parents and carers through our website, and we welcome your support and comments as part of our overall review process.
- Admissions Policy
(Please note that more detailed information can be found in our ‘Admissions’ section where there is also a link to the Local Authority’s Admission page).
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Charging Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Collective Worship Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Critical Incident Policy
- Drug Education Policy
- Single Equality Policy
- Equality Information, Data and Objectives
- Exclusion Policy
- Foundation Stage Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Home Learning Policy
- Home School Policy
- Lettings Policy
- Management of Bullying Policy
- Online Safety Policy (Previously Our E-Safety Policy)
- Physical Education Policy
- Physical Intervention Policy and Appendices (via Web Links)
- School Accessibility Plan
- Secure Data Handling Policy
- Sex and Relationships Education Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Information Report and Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disablity – Information Leaflet to Parents/Carers
- Violence and Aggression Towards Staff
- Whistle Blowing Policy
- Whole School Food Policy