Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2021/22 to 2024/25
This academic year the pupil premium grant is £48,965. Following our review of disadvantaged learners their needs and barriers to learning, the grant has been assigned to the following initiatives and interventions. These will support the pupils by improving progress and outcomes, improve pupil’s attendance and support children and families with their welfare needs.
Summary of needs analysis 2020/2021
- 15% require an intervention for underperformance. This includes both below age-related pupils and higher attaining pupils.
- 60% of disadvantaged families require welfare support.
- 20% require an early help intervention
- 5% require enrichment activities.
The funding has been allocated to the following:
1. A proportion of funding for Parental workshops to engage parents in school life and support pupils who are on interventions and with attendance.
2. A proportion of funding for Learning Support Assistants working directly with disadvantaged learners in the classroom.
3. A proportion of funding for Child and Family Support Worker (CSFW) who provides training and support for parents and children.
4. A proportion of funding for Emotional Literacy Support (ELSA), Well-being interventions.
5. A proportion of funding for Learning Support Assistants working 1:1 with disadvantaged learner on interventions
6. A proportion of funding will support the purchase of learning resources and intervention program for Mathematics.
7. A small proportion of funding to enhance the curriculum