You’ll find a range of our key policies and important informational leaflets on this page. These can be viewed by clicking on the appropriate link.
We’ve also included a link to other policies and supporting documents that are held by the school in this page’s sidebar. (alternatively, click here to access a list of them). Please note that all of these are available on request from the school office as well.
Review of Policies: From time to time we’ll ask for your help in reviewing some of our school policies. We will alert parents and carers through our website, and we welcome your support and comments as part of our overall review process.
(Please note that more detailed information can be found in our ‘Admissions’ section where there is also a link to the Local Authority’s Admission page).
- Determined Primary Coordinated Scheme for 2018/19
- Determined Primary Admission Arrangements for Voluntary Controlled & Community Schools for 2018/19
(For more details on Attendance, please visit Wiltshire Council’s webpage on the subject).
- Keeping Children Safe in Education (September 2018)
- Keeping Children Safe in Education: Information for All School and College Staff, Part 1 (September 2018)
- Keeping Children Safe – a Guide for Parents and Carers (2013)
- Working together to Safeguard Children (2018)
- Complaints Procedure
- Complaints Form
- Complaints Against Headteacher or Governors
- Guidance for Panel Governors
- Drugs Education Policy Appendices A, B, C and D
- Drug Education Policy Appendix E
- Drug Education Policy Appendix F
- Appendix F – Drug Advice for Schools